My dad got a negative report at the cancer today. The cancer has spread. His liver has spots and even a bit in his bones. The doctor said he has maybe a couple of months but admitted my dad has been hard to predict. In 93 they said he'd be lucky to live 5 years to go home and get his effects in order. And then the colon cancer came along. The doctor was figuring almost 100% that he had a sarcoma in his leg but turned out to be colon cancer which is highly unusual. So I know he can fight it. But the doctor seemed grim about it today. They're stopping treatment since all prior treatment has failed to contain the disease. Although, I believe anything can happen. In order for that we need LOTS of prayer and faith. Thanks.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
He has mine.
Don't ever give up hope! Fight the fight with him and let him know you are there. Most of all, let him know you love him! That would mean everything to him now.
Best of luck to you and your family. I went through a cancer situation with my mom about 15 years ago. It's alot to deal with. Just keep your own and his spirits up.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I will be praying!
Done!!
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Will be praying ... starting right now!
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
Always, c-dawg!!! :thankU:
I do good to keep his and mine going. It's mom that I have trouble with. But I keep at it!! :thankU:
:thankU:
:thankU:
:thankU:
You guys and gals are the best. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Anytime you need mine you've got'em. :2thumbsup:
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks